Mystery Missile Spotted

chickensducks&agoose :

It came from the water. either a boat or a submerged missile silo. I almost hope it wasn't us, since if it was, and its left over from the cold war, it's probably headed towards russia or japan... or china... and we'll get our butts kicked... that would be a huge political gaffe. anyway, lets all hope is wasn't the aliens, deserting us in time for the fluctuating mayan end of the world date...

i doubt it would ever get t to Russia or japan... or china.. we have jets that can take out those missals.​

What REALLY worries me is that NORAD is shrugging their shoulders and going, "Huh? What?"
hu.gif

Quote:
i doubt it would ever get t to Russia or japan... or china.. we have jets that can take out those missals.

Who gave you permission to use my picture for your avatar?
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Quote:
It's all those pet muscovies, heading out to over-populate all the ponds at golf courses in Florida. You KNOW they are the one's who spread the completely unfounded rumours that they cannot fly, don't ya?!

Quote:
That's what all the news reports are saying. Video shot from a traffic helicopter skews the direction and source of the plumes and the object in question is not moving fast enough to be a 'missile'.

I'm with you, jet plane takes off and everyone freaks out.

Same here.

Spoil sports!

Back
Top Bottom