Mystery Peacock, anyone know what kind he is?

Quote:
Nope his/her flight feathers are red brown, they are tucked in on the pictures I put up. I tried to get one of the flight feathers down but he/she is keeping them tucked in at the moment. I did get a better pictures of the peahens wings though. You're right, they do have a bit of white splashed in at the edges. I don't know if thats what you meant?

88718_cowz_200.jpg

88718_cowz_197.jpg

I know one of the yearlings is a male so I'm happy. I was thinking they were both hens yesterday afternoon before I candled the eggs so I arranged to get a mature male Sunday, now I will have 2 males plus whatever hatches. Very excited!

Last edited:
Quote:
Oooh I'm sorry I missed this post, thank you. Here are some pictures, not very pretty since I'm stuck out in the desert though with no greenery:

***edit*** removed pictures of my other pets.
Nothing special, my husband promises to build me a better one soon. We can't let them free roam because we have a bad coyote problem. They eat anything that moves.
front and back view

I have 3 IB hens (that I call the Janes since they are plain Janes and hard to tell apart) and these 2 yearlings named Snow and Romeo hatched the same day.

My Sweetheart ♥ Casanova who was killed 6 months ago. I miss him
sad.png
(the eggs in the background are the eggs I put under my momma hen last summer from the peahens I adopted at the bird rescue. They hatched into my white and bs yearlings)

Last edited:
Quote:
No , I liked to see those pictures, I have a few horses myself. And 2 dogs both are Pugs
lol.png

Sorry to hear about that Casanova, he was a really pretty bird!

C&Rman :

Quote:
No , I liked to see those pictures, I have a few horses myself. And 2 dogs both are Pugs
lol.png

Thank you
smile.png
. I'm liking having a horse. I wasn't intending to get her but I'm glad I did. Pugs are such cute dogs! I especially like pug puppies, sooo adorable. I miss Casanova, he was so sweet. He used to eat right out of my hand.​

Quote:
lol.png

Thank you
smile.png
. I'm liking having a horse. I wasn't intending to get her but I'm glad I did. Pugs are such cute dogs! I especially like pug puppies, sooo adorable. I miss Casanova, he was so sweet. He used to eat right out of my hand.

Oh man I am sorry that he passed, he sounded real sweet. I am enjoying have horses too, even though we have had them for over 14 years
lol.png

Yeah I love pugs especially puppies. We have two male and female, the female is still a puppt but our male is 1 year old.

Here is our male pug
81023_111_014.jpg

Here is our female pug
81023_033.jpg

HHhhh there so pretty ive been wanting to get some peafowl but where i live not many people have them. andi was wondering arethe eggs hard to hatch in an incubator? and if th hatch are they hard to take care of?

Back
Top Bottom