mystery roo? mutt perhaps?

kari_dawn

Songster
10 Years
Nov 2, 2009
North Texas
So, my local ASOs brought me a new roo today....he's brand new, and afraid, so sorry for the poor pics...he has a black breast with smutty pseudo lacing (or really poor actual lacing, but he wont let me get a good look or a pic), feathered shanks, and he is not single combed...any ideas?

wow, I didn't think I would find any stray roo out in the stix like that...I guess I haven't seen many rose-combed roosters...that's pretty cool, and he does look very similar to the pictures on google images ha ha ha but...there's still the issue of the feathered shanks...I haven't ever seen a Wyandotte with feathers on their feet...

wow, I didn't think I would find any stray roo out in the stix like that...I guess I haven't seen many rose-combed roosters...that's pretty cool, and he does look very similar to the pictures on google images ha ha ha but...there's still the issue of the feathered shanks...I haven't ever seen a Wyandotte with feathers on their feet...

I couldn't tell by looking at your pics that his legs were feathered, but you are correct. If he has feathered legs, he's not a Wyandotte (at least not pure Wyandotte).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom