Mythical RP

Name: Cyrene
Species: Naiad
Good/evil: good
Description: Pale green skin as smooth and shiny as a frog’s belly. Dark green hair like seaweed. Eyes are solid dark green. Has gills on the side of her neck. Pic is hopefully self explanatory. (She has fins on the spine and hips but I couldn’t really incorporate that in the drawing with the dress. 5’ 4”
0B2C8C87-86FB-46A2-AB02-61895EDCD2AC.jpeg

Personality: More reserved, good natured, to be determined.
Other: kind of a blank slate until I know what I want to do with her.

Name: Veliren
Species: Dragon
Description: silver with white wings and white spots
image.jpg

Good/evil: Good
Personality: intelligent, very quiet and only speaks when either spoken to or if she has something important to say.
Other: she was born blind in one eye but has extremely good eyesight in her working eye.
Here’s the picture. It’s just a headshot with no colour, but just so that you can get the general idea of how she looks *sort of*.

Name: Newt
Species: imp
Good/evil: good?
Description: he’s green, fortunately, not some odd mud brown. So he’s really not all that ugly. And his wings aren’t that shriveled either. Unless they’re supposed to be. In that case, I apologize for the drawing. He’s six inches long.View attachment 2478996
Personality: All Newt remembers is being a newt with wings. He’s shy and introverted. Has a great longing to be blessed and become… whatever he was before he was a newt with wings. He really hopes he was a fairy. It’s horrible in Equinox, if you hadn’t already guessed.
Other: Was a fairy once

Name: Cyrene
Species: Naiad
Description: Pale green skin as smooth and shiny as a frog’s belly. Dark green hair like seaweed. Eyes are solid dark green. Has gills on the side of her neck. Pic is hopefully self explanatory. (She has fins on the spine and hips but I couldn’t really incorporate that in the drawing with the dress. 5’ 4” View attachment 2479149
Personality: More reserved, good natured, to be determined.
Other: kind of a blank slate until I know what I want to do with her.
Their both accepted! I love Newt, he's so cute.
Can you play humans too? Since the wizard is human?
Well, I guess maybe one or two good witches/wizards.

~~form~~
Name: kino
Species: golem
Description: made up of boulders and seemingly floating sand, has natural growth across his body and many different types of choking vines which he can control and use to his advantage .
Personality: to be rped
Accepted! I was hoping somebody would try a golem.

Name: Canala
Species: Centaur
Good/evil: Good
Description: Black horse body, with a few splashes of silver, and silver human hair, black eyes
Personality: To be decided
Other: Maybe she could be related to Phantom somehow, like a niece or cousin. @Crestcrazy?
Yes definitely!!!!!!!!!! Niece!!! That could be good for the story!!!!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom