Mythical RP

Pics
1610387291701.png
1610387314331.png

I haven't even seen The Hobbit movies.
You are fortunate then.
That is like my favorite chapter in that book. And the part where Frodo and Sam fight Shelob. Different book though.
Yessss!
The hobbits deal with their own problems instead of letting others take care of them. War reaches even the safest places. I like how Merry and Pippin are equally annoyed and unimpressed by these developments. This ain't the Battle of the Black Gate or for Minus Tirith or anything drastic, lol...
I love the
dual-wielding action
The potato part too.

And when
Sam says "'Your new motto is always ready to help."'" And when he says "'Smeagol will get into real hot water, when this water boils, if he doesn't do as he asks,' growled Sam. 'Sam'll put his head in it, yes precious.'"
He's totally manipulating Smeagol at this point.
:eek::duc🥺 READ THEM.
Yes doooo! But read The Hobbit first. And remember that "The Fellowship of the Ring" drags a bit in the first part. There is A LOT the movie skipped in that one. (kinda understandably, even though Bombadill is pretty great.
And Fatty Bolger is great too.
I love hobbits...

Some of this art is better than other bits... the newest stuff is first... but I’m kinda proud of it all. Yeah, I draw primarily hobbits. The little girl is Elanor the Fair. I did a turkey because I was thinking of the trippy size comparison. All is based on how I imagined the characters.
5E98993A-5E82-49C4-ADB3-729B8DE9D7B8.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom