Mythical RP

Pics
(Sure.)
Taru turned around and almost tripped over Cyrene. "What the- Oh, you're still here. Do you think you could take a message to someone for me?"
“Of course,” she said, bowing and causing the tea spill to levitate and then fly out a convenient window. Which she really should have thought of doing sooner. “What is your message?”

“Of course,” she said, bowing and causing the tea spill to levitate and then fly out a convenient window. Which she really should have thought of doing sooner. “What is your message?”
"I would like you to find the other guards and tell them that there is a witch heading towards the castle, possibly with the intent to harm the Queen."

" Yes that's correct, you feel safe enough to stay?!," He asked
She smiled. "Everybody around here always seems to forget how powerful I am. Phantom, Taru, if all else fails, then I will go and hide. But unless that happens, I have a duty to my people. What will they think of a queen who runs and hides at the first sign of danger?"

"I would like you to find the other guards and tell them that there is a witch heading towards the castle, possibly with the intent to harm the Queen."
Cyrene nodded. It was a direct order, and she would have to follow it, but she didn’t exactly know where all the guards were. She didn’t exactly have a map of the castle in her head. “If you do not mind me asking, Sir, where shall I go? Should I begin in the West Wing and work my way onward from there? Or should I first go to the guards posted on the battlements?”

Cyrene nodded. It was a direct order, and she would have to follow it, but she didn’t exactly know where all the guards were. She didn’t exactly have a map of the castle in her head. “If you do not mind me asking, Sir, where shall I go? Should I begin in the West Wing and work my way onward from there? Or should I first go to the guards posted on the battlements?”
"Start at the East Wing, since it faces the forest, then the most possibility of attack would come from there. When you've found them, tell them to come and assemble in the throne room. And Cyrene? Good luck." Then Taru turned back to the queen.

Back
Top Bottom