Mythical RP

Pics
She smiled. "Everybody around here always seems to forget how powerful I am. Phantom, Taru, if all else fails, then I will go and hide. But unless that happens, I have a duty to my people. What will they think of a queen who runs and hides at the first sign of danger?"
" I meant no disrespect, " phantom said honestly with a low bow of his human half, he turned and pulled his sword from it's sheath, readying to defend the castle .

"Start at the East Wing, since it faces the forest, then the most possibility of attack would come from there. When you've found them, tell them to come and assemble in the throne room. And Cyrene? Good luck." Then Taru turned back to the queen.
Cyrene left and entered the East Wing, telling the soldiers about the threat.

Kino stopped working and ran to the castle, ready for anything
He rounded a corner and saw the guards along with a nymph, he walked up to the gathering group and looked over them," hello, is everything ok? The castle is in an uproar! "
(Wait, why is there a Crestcrazy and a Crestcrazy2 and why have I just noticed this?)
“A witch was spotted in the forest to the east, and the guard must assemble around the queen in the throne room in case there is an attack,” said Cyrene.

(Wait, why is there a Crestcrazy and a Crestcrazy2 and why have I just noticed this?)
“A witch was spotted in the forest to the east, and the guard must assemble around the queen in the throne room in case there is an attack,” said Cyrene.
( :he:barnie.............just .....just don't ask...., Ehh.... Whatever!!! It's just that I have two dif accounts so I use a different one from time to time)
" Yes I'm aware of that, I saw the evil thing. Do you need any help?!" Kino asked

Back
Top Bottom