Mythical RP

Pics
Kino saw the little thief and used one of his Vines to catch the lizard by wrapping it around her tail," what do you think YOUR doing?!"
Grevyn yelped as her tail was tweaked quite painfully by the tail. She thought fast, dropping the bag and raising her claws as she hovered in the air, though she still held the other bag (and had a mouthful of jewels.) "Whatd'ya mean, what am I doing?" she asked, fluttering her long lashes innocently. She twisted her body into a hoop and nipped the vine off of the isoscelene point of her tail with her sharp teeth. Unfortunately, a chunk of gold fell out of her mouth when she did that, and instead of flying away as fast as she could like she should have, she reflexively grabbed at it.

Grevyn yelped as her tail was tweaked quite painfully by the tail. She thought fast, dropping the bag and raising her claws as she hovered in the air, though she still held the other bag (and had a mouthful of jewels.) "Whatd'ya mean, what am I doing?" she asked, fluttering her long lashes innocently. She twisted her body into a hoop and nipped the vine off of the isoscelene point of her tail with her sharp teeth. Unfortunately, a chunk of gold fell out of her mouth when she did that, and instead of flying away as fast as she could like she should have, she reflexively grabbed at it.
( Back in time a few seconds)
" Little thief!" He said before placing her in a bush.

Kino saw the little thief and used one of his Vines to catch the lizard by wrapping it around her tail," what do you think YOUR doing?!"
Kino places grevyen in a bush and plucks the bag from her arms," here," he gives the dragon the bag," now come help me fight,"

"Sure." She attaches the bag to her leg, switching her dagger-like knife for a sharper, thin knife. (It may be thin, but it's a strong material, so it won't break easily.

"No!" Grevyn screeched, sliding out of the bush but getting a few painful scratches on her wings because of it. She shot into the air and flew away.
"Sure." She attaches the bag to her leg, switching her dagger-like knife for a sharper, thin knife. (It may be thin, but it's a strong material, so it won't break easily.
Kino nodded and stomped off into battle once more, with the dragon behind him

Back
Top Bottom