N.E. Chickenstock 2011!!!!!! Who's up for it??

Quote:
It's a boy, and he is staying small. He has an unusual coloration... It's all the colors of Millie Fluer (sp??), trying to be the correct pattern, but not quite making it there... Hmm, my description makes him sound like a jumbled up mess!!
lol.png
Here's a pic of his brother... He looks a lot like this, but with less white on his chest and a little more black throughout. These 2 have been some of my favorite chicks so far - just so handsome to look at! It's also amazing how much they take after my frizzled serama roo. He's not posing in the picture, but they can really stick the chest out and bring that tail up behind them! My cochin hens are a cross of columbian cochin and Millie cochin. All of the chicks fathered by my frizzled serama have been this coloration.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/27475_img_4670.jpg

oooooh. I'll take one in female please!

if any of you are interested in these birds i'll bring them if not i'll post them here in FL
there are six of them only two frizzies
38176_chicks_014.jpg

38176_chicks_011.jpg

38176_chicks_013.jpg

Quote:
It's a boy, and he is staying small. He has an unusual coloration... It's all the colors of Millie Fluer (sp??), trying to be the correct pattern, but not quite making it there... Hmm, my description makes him sound like a jumbled up mess!!
lol.png
Here's a pic of his brother... He looks a lot like this, but with less white on his chest and a little more black throughout. These 2 have been some of my favorite chicks so far - just so handsome to look at! It's also amazing how much they take after my frizzled serama roo. He's not posing in the picture, but they can really stick the chest out and bring that tail up behind them! My cochin hens are a cross of columbian cochin and Millie cochin. All of the chicks fathered by my frizzled serama have been this coloration.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/27475_img_4670.jpg

oooooh. I'll take one in female please!

That's the thing... So far they have all been boys
th.gif
I was seriously hoping this one would be a girl, but no such luck
tongue.gif
Maybe I've created a sex-linked serama cross
wink.png
It would be SO much easier if you could just pick what gender you wanted to hatch out
lau.gif

Quote:
What breed is the first one? He is very cute!!

well here is the dad Frizzle
38176_roosts_003.jpg

38176_banty_babyes_037.jpg

38176_banty_babyes_034.jpg

and the mom OEG
38176_banty_babyes_048.jpg

38176_frizle_battys_006.jpg

Quote:
I would NEVER forget about you, uh....uh.....what was your name again? Just kidding!
gig.gif
I expect I will be bringing lots of frizzles and smooths looking for good homes...chickygirl2 and I are heading up together, and we're haulin' a 3-horse trailer filled to the brim!
lol.png

Steph, if you're really trying to count who's coming, put me and chickygirl2 down as attending!

Quote:
I would NEVER forget about you, uh....uh.....what was your name again? Just kidding!
gig.gif
I expect I will be bringing lots of frizzles and smooths looking for good homes...chickygirl2 and I are heading up together, and we're haulin' a 3-horse trailer filled to the brim!
lol.png

Steph, if you're really trying to count who's coming, put me and chickygirl2 down as attending!

A horse trailer filled to the brim??? I'm in trouble...
th.gif

Ummmm is there an ATM near by? I have a feeling I'm gonna be in big trouble. I'm pretty sure I've got DH talked into going and we'd be bring the 3 DSs. 12, 14 and 1 will be 16 by then. They are all 4Hers, so I know they want to go. Will also get DH to make something to bring. Maybe Kansas beans. These are always a hit at all the parties we go to. Really excited to meet all of you.

Back
Top Bottom