N.E. Chickenstock 2011!!!!!! Who's up for it??

oh i just thought of something else...is anyone bringing wellsummer eggs or chicks? that would be a nice find too
smile.png

Quote:
I have quite a few cooking along in the incubator right now. They are 1 generation away from Whitmore farms, so they have DARK eggs.

These hens ran with 2 Wellie roos, and 1 Black Copper Marans roo. I should be able to sort them out at hatch. Regardless, the girls should lay something very dark.

PM me if you want to reserve 1 or 20!

Hey guys, I just put another nice black orp rooster in with my lavender hens. If anyone is interested in some black split lavender chicks that will be nice type, they'll be $5 a chick for PA Chickenstock attendees.

I'm also discounting my standard color chicks for Chickenstock folks for $3 a chick (black and buff orp, nonstandard and white araucana colors, and bantam pyncheons in mille & porcelain).

I may have white orps available, but can't guarantee those as I'm planning on rearranging their pens soon. If you're interested, let me know and I'll get in touch with you before the event to let you know if they're included in the hatch for sure.

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for two clean legged bantam chicks or young hens.... I would like the chicks to be sexed....

I would love to go to this show and meet up with someone to buy the chicks there!

Please PM me if you have anything I may be interested in!

Thanks!!

PS- I tried reading thru the posts of what everyone has... but I am unfamiliar with alot of the terminology, so I'm lost at whats what!

Last edited:
Quote:
OMG stop it! Your killing me...black split chicks....I swore I was not coming home with babies--uggg If you just happen to have 2-4 chicks hanging around that noone is really interested in I may have to hide them-slide you 20$ and run!

lau.gif
You..not go home with anything? Come on now. We all know those pockets will be packed full of fluff.
gig.gif

Quote:
hit.gif
so i guess i'll be like this all the way back home
hit.gif

well maybe next year
hit.gif

it was a joke!! hope im not the thread killer
hide.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom