1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

N Florida Bronze & Bourben Red Turkeys

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pebblessix, Mar 13, 2009.

1. pebblessix

pebblessix Out Of The Brooder

For sale. Born the first week of February. Very cute. Good pets. Please...not for food. I love my turkeys! Also for sale adorable chocolate muscovy ducks born March 11th & 12th. Not for food either, please.

2. warhorse

warhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2008
    Cibolo, TX
    6weeks old? How much? How many do you have? Are you able to sex them?

3. pebblessix

Yes. They are 6 weeks. We can usually tell by their feet and legs thickness which are male and which are female, but I can't promise you we will be accurate. At six weeks, size is also a factor but not always accurate, either. We are selling for $12.50 each.

4. pebblessix

I forgot to answer the "how many" question. We have 3 bronze and 1 bourben red. I also have a year old bronze hen available . I do not like to ship.

5. Scraps

Scraps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2009
    End of a dirt road...
    Where in Florida are you?

6. kees

kees Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2008
    If you change your mind about shipping, would you please let me know about the BBR?

Suzy
    [​IMG]

7. leecey411

leecey411 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2007
    Hi everyone,
    I picked up four beautiful poults from Peeblesix yesterday. They are healthy and beautiful! Pebblesix loves and truly cares for her birds. If you want very nice poults I recommend her birds.

8. pebblessix

Thank you Leecey! We are in Grandin, which is located between Palatka and Keystone Heights. Larger towns...between Gainesville and Jax.

9. bloomnbeauty

bloomnbeauty Delux Cluxs

Sep 16, 2008
    N Florida
    How much are you asking for your adult hen?

10. pebblessix

We would like $50 for her. This is a photo of her Mama. They look just alike.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by