N.H. PLAISTOW CHICKEN SWAP

Quote:
LOl yes she is pretty but so the wrong color, she ended up weighing in at 19.8 lbs. big big girl.

Heh I never left home today and still ended up coming home with a new rabbit.
roll.png

My Friend Shannon went to the Rheinbeck ny show yesterday and bought me an Agouti Netherland Dwarf doe.
cute little thing but she is longer in body than I wanted or needed. will see how she fits the program. end of next month.

Hello we are home now, Thanks so much we had a great time, sold all that we brought with us, I hope everyone loves there little chickys. My husband says that we should bring the a bunch more to milford.

cut it out!! ugh, well, saved me from searching high and low for a white hen. thats the bright side of that little story. he was very nice looking.

Quote:
glad to hear you will be around next week. I bought 2 things I really did not need. but I like them both! dh says I thought the object was to sell. next week you should not come home with anything. so I had to explain nope, not going to happen, already made plans to buy, bare minimum will be coming home with 4. I just love it when he gets that deer in the headlights look. lol

Back
Top Bottom