Nabiki's Falb/Grau/Pansy Fee hatch

Where the heck are you going to put all of these?
I have temporary pens for the young ones, and I have a buyer for some. The question is, what am I going to do with the next batch? I'm going to have to run an extension cord so I can throw these guys outside with a heatlamp so the brooder is free for the next group.

At least I'm good with subtraction? :oops:

It's been in the cup for almost three hours, but when I took it out, it flopped right over onto its back and couldn't get back up. The only reason its kind of standing in the cup is because there's no room for it to flop over. It's getting weaker. 😢
The cup treatment can take up to 48 hours to work. Personally, I would have culled it already.

The cup treatment can take up to 48 hours to work. Personally, I would have culled it already.
I gave it some water, and it seems to be doing better. We'll see how it is in the morning. I know that culling is necessary sometimes, and I've done it, but I don't like to do it if there is a choice. The chicks are just so fluffy and trusting that I feel bad looking down at a little fullball that's looking back at me saying, "Hi there! What'cha doin'?"

They're still hatching! 2 are zipping now.
1579923595112.gif

0124201937.jpg

I gave it some water, and it seems to be doing better. We'll see how it is in the morning. I know that culling is necessary sometimes, and I've done it, but I don't like to do it if there is a choice. The chicks are just so fluffy and trusting that I feel bad looking down at a little fullball that's looking back at me saying, "Hi there! What'cha doin'?"

I feel the same way when they havent even had a shot at life 😥

Like Mr Bob said, you could give it more time, do you have nutridrench or an electrolyte mixture? I havent tried it with a quailie, but ive had some luck with chicken chicks.

Back
Top Bottom