naked chicken (scaless geen) RIP he is no longer with us so sad

Quote:
i do not have an estimate on price but they will not be that high i will discuse pricing with the first one on the list after they start laying i will then contaced all on the list if someone fills the price is to high then they don't have to take then and i will go to the next one on the list

Ok, I collect slightly damaged strays, so why not naked chickens too?

Put me on the list...
hide.gif

ive seen these a few years ago in mag they said they were being developed for food purposes so the can have featherless broilers. i didnt know they were here in states. you are probly going to have to make saddles for your feather less hens when they get to breeding age. lol i have to put neoporin on some of my naked necks they get llittle paper cuts from breeding.

I hope that everyone wanting to buy these birds is aware that they have to be kept indoors permanently. They have no protection from the sun or temperature spikes. I own one so I should know. I would hate for this breed to be abused unknowingly.

Quote:
yes they need special care and MUST BE HEETED IN THE COLD but unlike the scaless birds you have over there mine has been breed with black/gray skin to protect them from the sun and do well here in the summer outside but need good housing to ptotect them from rain /storms /changes in weather

Quote:
it is a resesive trait but not that simple when breeding split to split the scaless % is about 5/7 % we are not shure the % on breeding scaless to split yet bet we will find out when the girls start laying and i hatch some out

Back
Top Bottom