Naked Neck/Turken Thread

BB and Buzzy are looking good! Can't wait to see what shade eggs --- blue-green or green-blue : )

Congratulations! So the delay didn't cause a problem, yaaay!
The Serama x NN crosses are teeny-tiny aren't they? And the others are NN x Polish, you'll get to see how nutty they are.

So far three chicks hatched out from Lisa's eggs but I think that more will pop out. Two are back, one with NN and beard !
Hi Flower! You have the NN bug too? I got a banty size barred NN now, fell head over heels in love with her when I fisrt saw her. I hatched one egg from her out of my serama roo and OHMYGAWD he is the BOMB!

Hey Sue ! Glad that you like your new NN. They are not new to me as I have liked them for years but just this past few years have become interested in the Tiny NNs. tee hee I am trying to post additional pictures but IPhoto is not cooperating darn.
Looks like you just had a " fUN meetup" I miss you folks. I used to drive a good distance before but now..............I am so far now ! yikes

Hey Sue !  Glad that you like your new NN.  They are not new to me as I have liked them for years but just this past few years have become interested in the Tiny NNs. tee hee I am trying to post additional pictures but IPhoto is not cooperating darn.
Looks like you just had a " fUN meetup" I miss you folks.   I used to drive a good distance before but now..............I am so far now ! yikes

Hi flower,. here is a pic of Netta my banty NN, I just love her!

FOinally I got a new album, here are a few of grandma Lisa's chicks:

feathered feet here

chick on far left with Silkie Feet, Is this one from my egg ?

Two different size moms.

fuzzy butt teeny tiny NNs

It is so nice to have broodies to take care of the babies.

A little beard on this one ?

I used to think that Turkens were Creeeeeeeepy, and then mom bought 2 of them. Now, I love them! Bald is Beautiful!! :D They are....
Maybelle:
(it was kinda scary.... The other day, mom comes out with Maybelle, [who she seems to have fallen in love with... favorites! :D ] and was holding her, asking me "what's wrong with her?" she was blown up like a balloon , even her crop was nothing but air, and she was gasping... :( We stuffed antibiotics down her throat, put her in a box with straw to keep her warm, put the top on the box, and said "Hope for the best." That night I googled Airsacculitis, and found the symptoms to be very like what she had... luckily we had caught it in time, and she's now in the "sick ward" and gets to go back outside tomorrow! :D She's feeling much better!!)

and the other one is Pocahontas:

We have new chickens we are introducing, and Pocahontas is a SAVAGE!! she puts her head down and runs at them. she's like a little bowling ball!! But what's kinda funny is she did the same thing to my English Springer Spaniel dog, Levi, and he didn't know WHAT to think! he took off running the other way, stub tail tucked between his legs... Lol..
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom