Naked Neck/Turken Thread

1zi.PNG

these are some of my naked necks
the first pic is of my sadly dead rooster Augustus, the second one is of my old rooster fred who was the father of Augustus, fred is still the main rooster today and the last photo is a naked neck hen who adopted a peachick.

Attachments

• C5483989-DD73-47B6-8218-6FDFBD8DFDA9.jpeg
    C5483989-DD73-47B6-8218-6FDFBD8DFDA9.jpeg
    551.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 44ACE3F0-5CE4-4EF8-A1CD-08935386932D.jpeg
    44ACE3F0-5CE4-4EF8-A1CD-08935386932D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 4428472D-1125-4B64-85D6-D312B7DFF708.jpeg
    4428472D-1125-4B64-85D6-D312B7DFF708.jpeg
    517.1 KB · Views: 4
She looks like she has heterochromia iridum, our dog Frank has it in one eye.

It does look that way! Neat! :D I think they're still changing colors, though. I was speaking to her yesterday (you know, she has a lot of important notes to share and all) and it looked like her eyes had more yellow-orange in them than they do in that picture. I'll have to try to snap another good shot of her to compare.

I have a type of heterochromia as well. Nothing terribly unusual or anything, just a bit of hazel around my pupils in my otherwise blue eyes. I'd love to see a picture of Frank's eyes if you have one. 🙂

It does look that way! Neat! :D I think they're still changing colors, though. I was speaking to her yesterday (you know, she has a lot of important notes to share and all) and it looked like her eyes had more yellow-orange in them than they do in that picture. I'll have to try to snap another good shot of her to compare.

I have a type of heterochromia as well. Nothing terribly unusual or anything, just a bit of hazel around my pupils in my otherwise blue eyes. I'd love to see a picture of Frank's eyes if you have one. 🙂
That’s pretty cool
See my avatar? That is Franks eye

I have the same "condition" with one more prominent brown dot!
That’s pretty cool
See my avatar? That is Franks eye
I've read through Fugly farm thread and wanted to comment how gorgeous he and Abby are but it felt irrelevant at the moment😅

I'm thinking of buying a few naked neck pullets for Mr. Maxwell Biggs. He is lonely and the person who was supposed to take him, hasn't contacted me again. I'm not sure he'll be big enough to fertilize their eggs, though.
View attachment 3408112
I do miss supersized Igor. But I'd love to have a few bantam size naked necks.

View attachment 3408116
I have two bantam NN hens. I got them from Dunlap Hatchery here in Idaho. I do believe they ship chicks too :jumpy:yesss:

Back
Top Bottom