Naked necks, anyone got some?

lol, i'm glad to see i'm not alone. my prob is i don't have pure turkens now to cross. i sold my bantams and standards, so i have to cross showgirl to anything i decide to do it with.

hmmm.... i got quite a few breeds if i could do it might make some pretty neat things. at the moment i got sizzles in with showgirls to see if i can get frizzled showgirls going, waiting for my frizzled cochins to hit breeding age. i'm waiting for a really small showgirl pullet to see if i can get a serama cross to make mini showgirls,lol i don't think it will happen though but hey who knows. course when my marans r bigger... a choc laying showgirl would kick bum, rotfl.

i used to have a freak hen i rescued a few years ago. she was turkin x frizzled polish. i must say she was very ugly and a freak!!! ugg she drove me crazy,lol. she looked like a standard turken, red neck and a choppy frizzled feathers and was golden laced. then she had a weird build kinda like a polish with a polish crest that was frizzled. u'd of died laughing if u ever saw her,lol. sadly i don't have pics of her anymore i'd of loved to share them with u all.

i do have polish too hmm... w/c black polish x splash showgirls???
th.gif

2503315631_ed466f09dc.jpg

My NN. She is a Show Girl/_______ cross.
I have no idea what goes in the blank.

I call her Phunky Princess and she is FUN.
She's fiesty with the other chicks, but loves to be close to papa!

I saw some white showgirls at a huge flea market today. It was tempting but they wanted to sell them in pairs. I don't need any more roosters so I kept on walking. Came home with ducks instead..hehehe

Both Padma & Parvati have gashes in their necks due to roosters. Do you all have to keep the Turkens separate from non-Turken roos? I was so shocked this happened. Hopefully they will both recover. Any suggestions?

Here is one of them as a baby!

babyturken3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom