Naked necks, anyone got some?

Quote:
gig.gif
Thanks for the recognition, Carri! Im Jordan.
big_smile.png

Umm... I have 20 NNs, I think. 10 bantams and 10 standards. All of my standards are hens, but the bantams are both sexes. They really are awesome chickens, and excellent layers. I love the oddballs, so they fit right in.

Here is pretty much all of my Standards, they make up most of my laying flock.

ChickensDucksandGoats011.jpg

Here is a Grandma, Mom and baby pic. These are bantams, by the way.

447.jpg

Some NN bantam chicks with their "mothers".

011-2.jpg

I have many many more pictures, but Im trying to keep it at a minimum! You've got a cutie there, you will have many many more if you have your way!

i raise and breed showgirls now but used to raise pure turkens. i love naked necks but i also raise millie fluer and porcelain d'uccles. i never thought of creating a millie looking NN so i was shocked when i saw it,lol. u can tell it is from many generations to perfect that's why i asked. awesome job it is a work of art!! what other crosses of NN's do u breed?

Quote:
thank you soooo much....i also raise white faced black spanish nn's ( that was the tough one ), Standard cochin nn's, and i'm working on black tailed white jap nn's.....i luv me some nn's And bisqit&gravy.....this all started from one little NN like noodles........hope you fall in luv with nn's too!!!! K.C.

Cute baby! They ARE fun aren't they? I fell in love with them as soon as the mixed chick order from McM came many years ago.. never have been without naked necks since!

knippk, I have to say I was shocked at seeing yours! Excellent job with your lines! I used to do a lot of crossing and trying out making things such as naked neck polish etc.. ALMOST got started on naked neck WFS. Are you doing that- are those hens crosses/mixes? They just have to look great when done! LOL What else are you working with? btw I'm working on black skinned and also blue/green laying naked necks with the standard naked neck type.

Hey Jordan, LOL with too many pics, they are too photogenic. I have just one bantam, a little white one. Only one to hatch from a dozen..

I've already been looking them up at hatcheries..hehehe. Gotta get him some girlys since he'll have to be in a seperate yard. Maybe I'll get lucky and find some local....as I cross my fingers.

Your NN pullet/cockerel is cute Bisqit&Gravy. I have one turken and one turken cross. Tha babies are the cutest chicks ever. If someone ever breeds a NN polish let me know, I want some hatching eggs from you. I also want a showgirl but I will have to pick.

Quote:
They really are! I think its because they are just so odd, its hard to stop taking pics. And they have great personalities, so they like to get in your face! How can you not take a picture of a nosey chicken? I dont think they give you a choice.
lol.png

fosterchick, Too bad you're not closer. I'm now looking for some girls for my guy. I put him outside during the day next to my 6 wk old bantys and he wants with them so bad. They weren't nice eventhough he's bigger.

Back
Top Bottom