Name change please

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by FeistyPeepers, Jun 1, 2012.

1. FeistyPeepers

FeistyPeepers In the Brooder

Apr 3, 2012
    I made my account when I was tired & haven't posted because I hate the user name. Geez, I feel so foolish. Can my name possibly be changed to ColonialDragonF please?

2. Kevin565

Kevin565 Crowing

Dec 22, 2009
    Users are allotted one name change. If that is the name your sure you want I would suggest PMing a Moderator for more assistance and information.

3. FeistyPeepers

Apr 3, 2012
    Thank you

4. I thought feisty peepers was kinda cool. I envisioned a fluffy yellow chick in a millitary helmet :)

5. FeistyPeepers

Apr 3, 2012
    ROFL! TY! That is too funny & pretty darn close! I'm very ornery some use feistiness as the description, have short brown hair & wear a camouflage baseball cap. I have natural blonde streak that stays blonde no matter the dye job guess that'll be my excuse when I do ditzy things! I thought people would find the name too IDK goofy? Guess I was wrong? Oh well, sent request to Admin already LOL Maybe I'll just have to keep FP as a nickname LOL. Thanks so much for making me smile :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: