Name change

BlueHenDel

Songster
6 Years
Oct 12, 2017
Hi, everyone! I used to be DelBlueHen, but something funky happened and I was locked out. So I had to create a new user account. Thanks for the years of GREAT information, help, and support! :love

I'm a small flock owner and now have about 4.5 years of experience. I moved and inherited 6 girls -- 3 Black Stars and 3 Ameraucanas. They were about 1.5 years old, and I've still got 2 of the originals! They laid quite well over this past winter, but are slowing down. I raised 2 Red Stars and 2 Americaunas from chicks. They are about 3 years old now. Over the years, I've lost some, nursed some back to health, and had lots of laughs, satisfaction, and some grief.
I just bought 2 PBR chicks (pullets) from TS yesterday, fingers crossed they turn out to be females! Next month I'll receive 4 more chicks--2 Red Stars and 2 Olive Eggers.

I still consider myself very much a beginner...there's always something new to learn!

Del

Last edited:
Welcome aboard to BYC family gr8 people tons of information loads of fun enjoy shake your tail feathers
downloadfile-1.gif
:welcome:jumpy:frow:love:clap:bun

Back
Top Bottom