Name game....

...Wolfey...I'm lazy ... (easier to write wolfey than Royal Oaks Ranch)... I just entered my addy here I am known by at BYC as this is a privately owned website totally free of any EZboard restrictions (do I hear Rob cheering in the background???
lol.png
) so you can use the name you want when you register here...guess I will have to get used to calling you Rae now
big_smile.png

Oh no I dont want to change my name.. I only kept Wolfey ShadowSpirit because on the first EZ group I ever joined that was my name When I joined BYC's Ez board I had to keep my name because its for ALL Ez boards.. The only time my name is Wolfey is on an EZ board. Otherwise IM Royal Oaks Ranch
smile.png

So you can call me Wolfey, Or ROR, Or Rae..
smile.png

Glad to see the Ezboard folks migrating over! I'm looking forward to something Easier and better than EZ!!!!!!

Anyhow--what would help me and I'm sure others who have limited working name slots in their brain would be to have a siggy or under the name instead of Member an "AKA---old name"

With any luck- I'll figure out who is who that way!!! the Name thing has always been hard for me, LOL

Sandra

Ok, I see what's going on now.
tongue.png

I'm ncboman everywhere I post, never run into duplication problems.

Our_deer---_experimental_012.jpg

My real world friends often call me bowman for some strange reason.
tongue.png

I hope you guy's are all as thrilled for new people as for the converted!!! (This is my second day here, and my very first forum).
I've had my computer for only a few days, and this site and all this happy chicken community has made it worth it. I expect I'll spend more time here and looking for chicken cams than anywhere else!!!

Quote:
Same here!
I lurked on this board for a while, then finally secured my screen name (as if anyone else spells their name "Carri"... Thanks, Dad.
hmm.png
). I really like this forum! It's "updated" and looks prettier, or something...

Back
Top Bottom