1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Name Suggestions

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by abigalerose, Mar 23, 2016.

1. abigalerose

abigalerose Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2016
    I got a new horse today, I'm bringing him home Saturday, he's a liver chestnut, *possibly kiger* mustang, gelding. He's very lovable, slow easy going, but a little spooky. I adopted him from a rescue place near me, and they pulled him from a kill pen in Louisiana. His name is Lucky, but I'd like to change it. I either want it to be Native American, something that means or has to do with lucky, or maybe name him something after my first mustang (Outlaw). Or a name that goes with my mares name, June. I've been trying to look up stuff but not finding much I like. I'm bad at naming male horses so I need someone creative to help me out!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh, and he's got huge feet and feathering

2. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    He is beautiful! I love his color.

I found the name "Ottoway" , it means "Lucky in war".
    He escaped the war of his past, and he was very lucky to get a new chance at life.

You could always call him Otto for short.

3. Coursair

Coursair Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2016
    Concord, CA
    Takoda - Friend to everyone
    Hakan- Fire
    Rebel or Renegade is another word for outlaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. abigalerose

abigalerose Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2016
    I was actually looking at Takoda earlier! If I went with that I'd probably call him Koda for short. And I like the Rebel and Renegade idea

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by