name suggestions

Well, I just about burned up all my brain cells trying to think of names that not everyone uses so I tried to think of some good ole' southern names for my BO's since I think they just look like these stately southeun belles with the big ole hook skirts on. They are Tallula, Vidalia, Dixie, Dolly, aka Peepers, and Delilah. The Americauna's--- I don't know hwat I was thinking with them! LOL I think I tried to name them according to their looks, anyway they are Penny, Cinnamon, Lucy, (she had bright red head feathers), Ethel, the blonde. she is Lucy's best friend, and Sweetie. I tried to be as original as I could but now I have to start over again as I have 6 more coming next month. Any suggestion would be appreciated!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
I have to wait until the right inspiration comes to mind.

Out of 30 chickens, I only have a few named so far:

Pearl
Peepers
Cocoa
Speckles
Big Foot
Sister Mary Hen

my to babies are after my two favorite chicken dishes, Chicken tikka "Massla" and Chicken "Madiera".
if i had more i would do. c.s lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien of course i am a big fan of them! lol.

Quote:
LOL
lau.gif
my name is Carrie

I have to admit after I've spent a lot of time on here, I sometimes call her Carrie Brown! She is brown after all. My great grandmother's name was Carrie Bartleson so sometimes I just call her Carrie B. That's probably how it started.

That's so cool. I have an Aunt Carrie,and had a great Aunt Carrie, and she had an Aunt Carrie and a Great Aunt Carrie etc. I'm the last though. None of my 6 brothers named their girls after me.
sad.png

what a helpful thread! just got 11 ducklings, getting two (maybe three, there's still an egg in the pre-k/k brooder) chicks fri, and 31 chicks in two weeks. keep the names coming lol!

i've got a phoenix roo coming, i've already named him fawks (sp?) (potter fan..) i'm drawing a complete blank on lord of the rings though...'cept for froto....

need names for fawks 2girls...

of the existing hens we have..
banty-boo, carol, cruella, connie, polly, lacey, fric, and frac

tweety, (the smallest yellow bantam you've ever seen, think cockatiel size) and ducky (roo) have passed on

i really like lily for one of the ducks and hubby's sold on daffy:) i'm thinking jake (the drake)

stacylynn

mine are named:
Roast Beef
Judy Lou
Dragon
Roxy
Rosie
Snake
Chicken Little
Peepers
Penny
Calvin