Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Hey all! I recently hatched two Calico Cochin bantam chicks out of a clutch of 9 eggs. I know, not a great hatch rate, but much better then my previous hatch rates of none, or one that died days later. I know the previous eggs were bad quality, and these eggs I believe were stored badly before incubating. But, the point is I have two sweet little angels!
When thinning of names, I love names that go to together. Examples of a few I like that will go on the poll. -
Olio and Olio (pronounced- Olly-oh and Ol-i-oh like the food haha)
May and Flower
Beetle and bug
I also had some other one I really loved, but can't remember now. 🤦‍♀️
So, lets name these chicks!
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 2.16.40 PM.png

I'll get more pics soon, for now, it';)s this and my profile pic.

Hey all! I recently hatched two Calico Cochin bantam chicks out of a clutch of 9 eggs. I know, not a great hatch rate, but much better then my previous hatch rates of none, or one that died days later. I know the previous eggs were bad quality, and these eggs I believe were stored badly before incubating. But, the point is I have two sweet little angels!
When thinning of names, I love names that go to together. Examples of a few I like that will go on the poll. -
May and Flower
Beetle and bug
View attachment 2689750
I like the names: Cinnamon and Spice, especially because the breed is so colorful and speckled

May and Flower
Beetle and bug
View attachment 2689750
Hm they remind me of cricket and mantis, dunno why

Back
Top Bottom