Names for a white crested black polish hen?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Silkies~Polishes, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Silkies~Polishes

Silkies~Polishes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    I have a sweet polish hen. She is 8 months old and I feel bad because all we've ever called her is Afro chicken. I need some creative fun names. I really like my guinea pigs names called willow and Morel(after a mushroom). I think they are in a way fun instead of just simple names. The pictures I will attach soon dont really flatter her exactly but may help you guys think of something!
    Thanks!

2. JustDawn

JustDawn Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2009
    Alpharetta Ga
    Lady GaGa (that was my favorite Sultan's name but it will work for your girl too!)

I have a white crested black Polish, a buff Polish, and a golden laced Polish and they are named after the Power Puff girls - Buttercup, Bubbles and Blossom LOL!

Other cute names my kids came up with when we were trying to name ours:

Popcorn
    Cotton Ball
    Bobble (for Bobble head)
    Fluffy

3. deco

deco Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2011
    Washington Co, PA
    I used to have a black/white polish named Professor Chicken.
    Now I have adopted two more that I can't yet tell apart and I call them Gretchen&Gretchen.

4. Silkies~Polishes

Jun 2, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    [​IMG]

5. Silkies~Polishes

Jun 2, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    i know it doesnt show much of her body but as you can see shes a very sweet and curious chicken!

6. we have one named Poof Head

7. markandcindy

markandcindy Out Of The Brooder

Oct 9, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I have one Houdan named Ophelia. The way they look has always seemed to me a mix of elegant and goofy, so I wanted an elegant name for her.

8. schoenherr

schoenherr Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2013
    Paynesville, Minnesota
    I have a sweet Golden Laced Polish and I named her Tina (as in Tina Turner). We also have a White Crested Black Polish, and her name is Pink, (as the singer Pink. We love them both.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by