Naming of coops

Ours is "Two Dog Farm." Of course, we don't live on a farm, but with all my pets (my husband says it is no longer a managerie, but now a biosphere) friends keep joking about it being a farm. My dogs are flattered.
smile.png

Bigboy's Chicks :

I have 23 chickens RI.' The kids in the area just love to come and feed then and i enjoy them watching and talking to them. They call me MR. Tony. I came home one day and there was a note on my front door to go to the coop because there was a present inside the coop for me.
It was sign that read MR. Tonys Chickens.
The 3 girls age 9, 7, 6 saved their money to get a sign printed.

Coop name is Mr. Tonys Chickens '

That just made my day. What great kids. they will grow up to be good people.

AAAAAAWWWW - WHAT A GREAT STORY!!!​

kycklingar! :

I call mine the Henway.
So I can say "I've got to go check on the henway"
and my friends say "what's a henway?"
And I say "about 5 pounds."
tongue2.gif

It's an old joke from my grandpa's era. But it still holds up today
smile.png

yuckyuck.gif

I'm still laughing.....I LOVE IT!!
woot.gif

Bigboy's Chicks :

I have 23 chickens RI.' The kids in the area just love to come and feed then and i enjoy them watching and talking to them. They call me MR. Tony. I came home one day and there was a note on my front door to go to the coop because there was a present inside the coop for me.
It was sign that read MR. Tonys Chickens.
The 3 girls age 9, 7, 6 saved their money to get a sign printed.

Coop name is Mr. Tonys Chickens '

That just made my day. What great kids. they will grow up to be good people.

I like your story.​

OK guys I'm having a hard time coming up with a name for my new coop/run! I want something really catchy and cute....and I'm NOT Jewish or Eggnostic so Princess A. you'll have to come up with something else!
idunno.gif

I have 5 chicks ordered of 5 different breeds so no help with a "play on breed" name!

Back
Top Bottom