Nardole the Brave!

Pics
Ha! Didn’t know that could happen, until I had to wear one of those”boot” things for my broken ankle. Lord, have Mercy!! I couldn’t get back inside fast enough...literally!! Took my voice for Bob to realize it was me! (The”boot” suffered a couple of spur holes, though. ) Bob felt SO humiliated...I could tell by his eyes. Had to laugh, but not to his sweet face! Wow!

Alright, this story isn't QUITE as impressive as the last one, but it is funny as heck.

I bought myself comfy new pajama pants, because I am an adult, and I wanted to.
Today, I put them on over lunch because I had a long lunch, and felt like it.
I decided to take some mushy apples out to my chickies, so pop on my slippers, and head on out!
I had opened the coop to give them an hour free ranging, but didn't know where they were, so went to look, and before I can call them, I stroll past the Bushes of DOOM and
OUT
COMES
A DRAGON
:eek:
NARDOLE
Kicking
Flogging
PECKING he nearly pulled my new pjs right off he grabbed them so hard!!!
:eek::eek::eek:
Nardole will occasionally feint at my new boots or do a half-hearted lunge at an unfamiliar pair of sneakers, bot nothing like this, ever. It was startling as HECK so I shout "NARDOLE WHAT DOING?!" (not a typo I actually said that)
Nardole: :eek:

Me: :hmm
Nardole::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: "WHAT WIZARDRY IS THIS?!?!? DIFFERENT LEGS?! HOW DIFFERENT?!? HEAD SAME?! LEGS DIFFERENT?!?!?!?"
Me::rolleyes:

Right then, the wind blew and rustled my pjs so NARDOLE CAME IN FOR THE KILL!!
No lie, if he had had spurs, they would have drawn blood.
I SQUATTED DOWN.

:th
You should have SEEN him! He leaped into the air, ran away, came back, ran away, screamed an alarm call, ran back, realized I was giving him an apple, picked it up, started to tidbit, tried to attack my pants AND hold the apple, ran away, came back, decided my pants were not a predator, called the hens over and cautiously accepted the apples.
BUT HE KEPT A WEATHER EYE ON THOSE DANGEROUS PJS.
ROFL!!!! It's not easy being a near sighted hero obviously!

Alright, this story isn't QUITE as impressive as the last one, but it is funny as heck.

I bought myself comfy new pajama pants, because I am an adult, and I wanted to.
Today, I put them on over lunch because I had a long lunch, and felt like it.
I decided to take some mushy apples out to my chickies, so pop on my slippers, and head on out!
I had opened the coop to give them an hour free ranging, but didn't know where they were, so went to look, and before I can call them, I stroll past the Bushes of DOOM and
OUT
COMES
A DRAGON
:eek:
NARDOLE
Kicking
Flogging
PECKING he nearly pulled my new pjs right off he grabbed them so hard!!!
:eek::eek::eek:
Nardole will occasionally feint at my new boots or do a half-hearted lunge at an unfamiliar pair of sneakers, bot nothing like this, ever. It was startling as HECK so I shout "NARDOLE WHAT DOING?!" (not a typo I actually said that)
Nardole: :eek:

Me: :hmm
Nardole::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: "WHAT WIZARDRY IS THIS?!?!? DIFFERENT LEGS?! HOW DIFFERENT?!? HEAD SAME?! LEGS DIFFERENT?!?!?!?"
Me::rolleyes:

Right then, the wind blew and rustled my pjs so NARDOLE CAME IN FOR THE KILL!!
No lie, if he had had spurs, they would have drawn blood.
I SQUATTED DOWN.

:th
You should have SEEN him! He leaped into the air, ran away, came back, ran away, screamed an alarm call, ran back, realized I was giving him an apple, picked it up, started to tidbit, tried to attack my pants AND hold the apple, ran away, came back, decided my pants were not a predator, called the hens over and cautiously accepted the apples.
BUT HE KEPT A WEATHER EYE ON THOSE DANGEROUS PJS.

What a character! You are so lucky he is in your life. :thumbsup

Ha! Didn’t know that could happen, until I had to wear one of those”boot” things for my broken ankle. Lord, have Mercy!! I couldn’t get back inside fast enough...literally!! Took my voice for Bob to realize it was me! (The”boot” suffered a couple of spur holes, though. ) Bob felt SO humiliated...I could tell by his eyes. Had to laugh, but not to his sweet face! Wow!
He recognizes my voice and face, but is SO confused by my footwear, and apparently, pajama pants!
ROFL!!!! It's not easy being a near sighted hero obviously!
He just wants to protect his flock WHY is it so COMPLICATED! :barnie
What a character! You are so lucky he is in your life. :thumbsup
Oh, don't I know it! He is truly a Good Boy, its not every rooster that the violent attack is a misunderstanding!

Lol, not much to tell! Nardole has been hanging out with the littles, regrowing feathers he lost from his UNGRATEFUL hens over the winter. I need to get a long run built for them, as I really want their free ranging days to be over. While I love his reckless bravery, I also don't want him to die in the line of duty!

Back
Top Bottom