Narragansett Turkeys for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by QHcowgirl, Apr 6, 2008.

1. QHcowgirl

QHcowgirl Out Of The Brooder

Apr 6, 2008
    MI
    I have 1 Tom & 2 hens at 2 years old. The 2 one years old hens. 25.00 each. Older ones proven breeders. Will not ship. Contact me if interested. We live on to busy of road, and they like to get to close, and people just get alittle mad, and stop in!! Great turkeys, very friendly.

2. Alycia

Alycia Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2008
    Where are you located?

3. pipermark

pipermark Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2007
    Arkansas
    YOu have to guess, Love these posts.

4. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    My friend is also looking, but again, it would depend on where you are located. She has one lonely tom and needs more to keep him company.

5. pipermark

pipermark Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2007
    Arkansas
    I guess she is under that no tell policy.

6. QHcowgirl

Apr 6, 2008
    MI
    I am sorry, new to this forum and totally forgot, I am in Southern Michigan, by the Ohio/Indiana line.

7. justinszoo

justinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    I live in the NW corner of OH and would be interested in taking a look at them. Please shoot me an e-mail.

Justin

8. QHcowgirl

Apr 6, 2008
    MI
    I will take 20.00 each for the 1 year old hens, as they are related to the old Tom so they have to go. I also have one real nice 1 year old Tom I will sell for 25.00, as decided he is to nice to eat if someone is looking for a Tom alone, otherwise we'll just butcher him also. But the older Trio I will only sell together, and they have actively started breeding today. The older trio the Tom is from a different place then the hens so unrelated also.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by