Narragansett Turkeys for sale

QHcowgirl

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 6, 2008
MI
I have 1 Tom & 2 hens at 2 years old. The 2 one years old hens. 25.00 each. Older ones proven breeders. Will not ship. Contact me if interested. We live on to busy of road, and they like to get to close, and people just get alittle mad, and stop in!! Great turkeys, very friendly.

My friend is also looking, but again, it would depend on where you are located. She has one lonely tom and needs more to keep him company.

I am sorry, new to this forum and totally forgot, I am in Southern Michigan, by the Ohio/Indiana line.

I live in the NW corner of OH and would be interested in taking a look at them. Please shoot me an e-mail.

Justin

I will take 20.00 each for the 1 year old hens, as they are related to the old Tom so they have to go. I also have one real nice 1 year old Tom I will sell for 25.00, as decided he is to nice to eat if someone is looking for a Tom alone, otherwise we'll just butcher him also. But the older Trio I will only sell together, and they have actively started breeding today. The older trio the Tom is from a different place then the hens so unrelated also.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom