nasty bugs

sharron

Enabler
11 Years
May 12, 2010
scottdale pa & defuniak springs fl
is anyone else having trouble with being bitten when they go out to the garden to work? its so warm that i have to wear shorts and sleevless blouses, if i forget to spray bug spray on, i end up with bites that swell up the size of a grapefruit where it bites me, i am not allergic to anything, have never been allergic to bug bites or bee stings, but these nasty things, hurt me. where it bites me you can see a red dot in the center of the grapefruit sized swelling, its really hot to touch and starts itching about an hour or so after the bug bites, the heck of the thing, i NEVER see what the bug is, i was cleaning out chicken tractors yesterday and got bite on each arm. anyone else having this problem or know what to do other than not forget to spray proof yourself?
idunno.gif

no, gnats or mosquitos bother me, and i usually see them, i do know that many years ago my mil had the same problem in the garden, at the time, if i was bitten by these bugs it didn't bother me, but now that i'm the same age as she was, its happening to me the same way, just once would like to see whats causing this. like i said, nasty, nasty bugs.
sometimes i forget to spray myself, crs in my later years
sad.png

no, gnats or mosquitos bother me, and i usually see them, i do know that many years ago my mil had the same problem in the garden, at the time, if i was bitten by these bugs it didn't bother me, but now that i'm the same age as she was, its happening to me the same way, just once would like to see whats causing this. like i said, nasty, nasty bugs.
sometimes i forget to spray myself, crs in my later years
sad.png

that should be don't bother me lol

Back
Top Bottom