National Coming Out Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Religious/Christian is just who some of us are, the same way nonreligious/nonChristian is who you are. Our opinions are just as valid as everyone else's.
hugs.gif
I still love ya redhen
wink.png

Yup.. some of best friends have been gay..
Never bothered me a bit... what do i care what they do?
I judged them on being good people or not..
Thats what was important to me..

Quote:
Oh dear, let's not make assumptions about who is religious/christian and who isn't. this is a supportive thread. if you aren't christian enough to be kind, (cinidloo, i think you're trying to be kind) at least please be quiet.

Quote:
Religious/Christian is just who some of us are, the same way nonreligious/nonChristian is who you are. Our opinions are just as valid as everyone else's.
hugs.gif
I still love ya redhen
wink.png

tongue2.gif

Yeah.. but.. I dont preach my religion or non-religion on every other thread do i?.. nor do any others with different religions..
Thats the difference... see??
big_smile.png

And i still luv ya too.. Cindiloo
cool.png

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Quote:
Thank You Jesus im not the only one!

And hope you "People" know Gay is the english word for "Happy". And i never said God didnt love them. i Said i dont support it. and Im now getting PM's About This, I will have replys to your PM's.

It is not silly when people are being beaten and bullied and fired over it. Teens especially need to hear that there are many of us who will support and love them, and stand up for them.​

Every person is ridiculed and at some point in history MOST have been beaten and/or killed for beliefs, lifestyles, etc. Gay, Christian, African American, etc. etc. I am not saying it is right, but it happens. I no more support those who tease, beat, and murder, than I do those who make it a point to announce the thing getting folks teased, beaten, and murdered. Just sayin. I have gay friends and family just as I'm sure 99% of the folks on this board do. I just don't see making a big deal of it with a National day, and I disagree with the lifestyle. Had I been born gay...I'd be celibate period, but that's what is right for me and my beleif system. Either way, drawing attention to a personal decision of sexual nature...is lacking in taste IMO.

Quote:
hugs.gif
I still love ya redhen
wink.png

tongue2.gif

Yeah.. but.. I dont preach my religion or non-religion on every other thread do i?.. nor do any others with different religions..
Thats the difference... see??
big_smile.png

And i still luv ya too.. Cindiloo
cool.png

I try not to!!
tongue.png
I just saw a fellow Christian in trouble for a poorly worded post, and thought I'd jump in to get my black eye too while making a feeble attempt to smooth things over to avoid this kind of stampede
lol.png
Guess it didn't work, but ehh...read my tagline. Maybe you will understand my "why" at least.
wink.png

Aww....you love me!
wee.gif
wee.gif
:weee YAY! I KNEW IT!
lau.gif

I DO agree that folks should not draw attention to their sexual orentation..ANYONE..Gay or not...
Theres just no need foor it.. IMO
That i have to agree with... it IS kinda in bad taste..
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom