National Coming Out Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
tongue2.gif

Yeah.. but.. I dont preach my religion or non-religion on every other thread do i?.. nor do any others with different religions..
Thats the difference... see??
big_smile.png

And i still luv ya too.. Cindiloo
cool.png

I try not to!!
tongue.png
I just saw a fellow Christian in trouble for a poorly worded post, and thought I'd jump in to get my black eye too while making a feeble attempt to smooth things over to avoid this kind of stampede
lol.png
Guess it didn't work, but ehh...read my tagline. Maybe you will understand my "why" at least.
wink.png

Aww....you love me!
wee.gif
wee.gif
:weee YAY! I KNEW IT!
lau.gif

Hey.. not like THAT..
gig.gif

Proud to say I hugged my gay friend today and if I had seen the others, I would have hugged them to! I respect them for the kind, gentle, responsible and loving people that they are.

Quote:
I try not to!!
tongue.png
I just saw a fellow Christian in trouble for a poorly worded post, and thought I'd jump in to get my black eye too while making a feeble attempt to smooth things over to avoid this kind of stampede
lol.png
Guess it didn't work, but ehh...read my tagline. Maybe you will understand my "why" at least.
wink.png

Aww....you love me!
wee.gif
wee.gif
:weee YAY! I KNEW IT!
lau.gif

Hey.. not like THAT..
gig.gif

Gosh I hope not!
lau.gif
Smarty pants
tongue.png

Yay! While I'm not a supporter of the whole LGBT thing, I don't hate them or what they believe, and I still like it when things go well for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
so you're coming out as a 'friend of the gay'? I am coming out as a rabid supporter of all things discriminated against, and as a closet soda drinker. I eschew all alcohol, but do love me a frosty rootbeer at the end of a rough day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom