Natural Antibiotic? Scam or No

Ayi

In the Brooder
Nov 19, 2022
Looking for something natural to have on hand in case my ducklings get sick their first winter. Has anyone tried this product? Does it seem worthwhile or is there something better out there? I do have colloidal silver. Thank you so much in advance!

17 babies born in June- Khaki Campbells, Blue Swedish, Black Swedish, Saxony, Silver Appleyards, Indian Runners, Golden 300s.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221119-202824_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20221119-202824_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 25
Looking for something natural to have on hand in case my ducklings get sick their first winter. Has anyone tried this product? Does it seem worthwhile or is there something better out there? I do have colloidal silver. Thank you so much in advance!

17 babies born in June- Khaki Campbells, Blue Swedish, Black Swedish, Saxony, Silver Appleyards, Indian Runners, Golden 300s.
You could use it as an immune booster, I'm not sure if it's a therapeutic dose of the herbs and spices. You could also make your own mix. I use echinacea, oregano, garlic, turmeric and mint. I give it to my flock daily.

You could use it as an immune booster, I'm not sure if it's a therapeutic dose of the herbs and spices. You could also make your own mix. I use echinacea, oregano, garlic, turmeric and mint. I give it to my flock daily.
Really? I was wondering what I could make myself, naturally. Thank you! I'm so worried I'll poison them 😅

Back
Top Bottom