Natural Feather Earrings

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Crazy Chicken Fever, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Crazy Chicken Fever

Crazy Chicken Fever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2009
    Capac
    Get 4 beautiful pairs of handmade natural feather earrings for $9.99 you may mix and match styles and colors to suit your needs :eek:). I have 158 different pairs available in 28 styles and many different colors. They are selling out really fast. To see pictures of everything available please feel free to visit our facebook farm store at www.facebook.com/crazychickenranch Once the page opens click the shop now button on the left hand side to open the store.

These earrings are simply beautiful! They are all hook style in silver metal tone. You can purchase the earrings right here in this auction, or pick another style/color from our site, all prices are the same. You get 4 pairs for $10.00

These earrings have been selling like CRAZY and we may be out of some colors, if that happens we will let you know.

Because the earrings are natural feathers they can be trimmed to whatever size you want with a simple pair of scissors. My neck is not very long and I really like the extra long earrings but most of the time they touch my shoulders, so i just cut them to desired length and they look like they were made just for me.

Feathered earrings are becoming a HOT fashion trend. I see people running around wearing them here in Michigan more and more everyday. Perfect stocking stuffers for your favorite girl, and very affordable too.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

2. Crazy Chicken Fever

Aug 8, 2009
    Capac
    Also feel free to call me 810-223-7521 if you have questions. Thanks Jamie

3. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Hey! Is there any chance you'd take some of the feathers I've collected and make them into earring/jewelry for me? Compensation is obvious. You can PM me.

4. Crazy Chicken Fever

Aug 8, 2009
    Capac
    I will PM you :eek:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by