We have a ton of wasps and bees where we live, and my brother is going to call in an exterminator for a natural yard treatment. I think it's a bad idea specifically because we have chickens, they eat bugs, and I'm not sure if it's going to be as "natural" as my brother thinks it is. He insists it won't be poisonous, just a repellent to keep bugs away from our yard without killing the ones that exist, but I'm still worried. These guys are my mother's pets, and I don't want them to get sick. We also eat their eggs, so I don't want US to get sick. Normally we just use isolated poison on any areas we notice wasps congregating -- but that's always by our house and sheds, away from the chickens. I agree we need to do something about the wasps, as it's starting to look like my grandmother is allergic, but I'm worried about the chickens. Will a more natural, all-over treatment for our yard be better, or will it hurt our pets? For reference: We live in Texas. It bounces back and forth from dry to humid here, and we can get some pretty gnarly thunderstorms throughout the year. He's thinking of treating the yard every month. Not sure if any of that helps. Thanks in advance!