Naturewise food

Ccort

Crowing
Dec 30, 2021
Kentucky, USA
Does anyone use this? It's Naturewise All Flock? Is it a good food? I see it's lower in fat than Purina Flock Raiser. Screenshot_20230512-221027.png

I was just reading your other thread. You really don't need this high of protein. A layer feed at 16% would be better. And NO treats or veggies or sunflower seeds at all.

Does anyone use this? It's Naturewise All Flock? Is it a good food? I see it's lower in fat than Purina Flock Raiser.View attachment 3503185
I use this for my chickens, ducks, and young pullets. It is available at my local tractor supply. The layers always have oyster shell on the side, as well. We haven't had any problems with it, but I don't have too much else to compare it to, since this was pretty much the feed we switched to when we got ducks.

Incidentally, I tried to purchase from my local feed store, and I had so much trouble! No one answered the phone the couple times I called, and when I went by just to walk in, no one was there even though it was normal posted business hours, and there was no mother sign that said BRB or anything. So weird. I would much rather be buying small, but I feel like it's hard to get into the loop or something around here. 🤷 Like you ask about local feed, and people will say oh yeah, I've got a guy, but then they never give you the number. Lol

Back
Top Bottom