1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

NC, "Black East Indies Fertile Eggs"Pure Blood, 6@ $35,S/H included

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BackSwampGirl, Sep 23, 2009.

1. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    They are just as cute as they can be and are laying everyday.These are very precious Duck Eggs.I would appreciate it so much if you would buy from me,Thanks so much

2. oregonJen

oregonJen Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2009
    Oregon
    Would you consider a trade for some purebred Silkie or SQ Bantam Cochin eggs? I could ship 12-15 or so. I also have Jersey Giants, Exhibition Buff Orpington (just a trio) and standard blue and black Cochins. If I had the $35, I would buy them in a heartbeat. Thanks, Jen

3. BackSwampGirl

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    Please buy my eggs they are FERTILE and very cute.THey are small and short,U won`t regret it. I need to sale these eggs.I have 3 bators FULL and I need to sale these. No one wants to buy form me,,,WHYYYYYYY !!!!! [​IMG]

4. BackSwampGirl

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    I just got out of the Silkie business and chickens too.I am so sorry.These are very expensive Birds.

5. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    OOOhhh I would love these but I just used up my paypal on some cochin eggs. ;( I pm'd someone who was interested in BEI's so hopefully they'll get in touch with you. [​IMG]

6. BackSwampGirl

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    Oh,thanks so much.Please tell them.because I have them now and can ship them out tomorrow.

7. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    I will gladly buy them for $25 dollars!

8. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    I hope someone buys them. Who did you sell the silkies to.

9. BackSwampGirl

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    Hey how are you Matt? I just give them away,.I took them to auction and I did not get anything hardly for them.But I have really got to sale these eggs.I got Big African Brown Goose eggs too.And they are so pretty.

10. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Ooh, I just know Scott wants them! He has been posting looking for them. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by