NC meet-up?

I know the Eastern NC yahoo group was coordinating some meet ups and sales/swaps last year. Not sure if they are this year or not, but definitely something to check in to or PM SandSPoultry, I think it is here.

Some members of NCPoultry2 do some around Statesville, etc. about once a month starting in March normally every year at the TSC off of I-40.
smile.png

we are going to have a meet up swap/ trade, eats in richland, nc on march 22 at 10am. it is going to be held at backswampgirl house. please know all may come just let me or backswampgirl know if you can come. pm me or her or e-mail me at [email protected] PLEASE COME

A central NC meet up & swap would be great. Maybe near the NC fair grounds or the Farmers Market.

I went last year and purchased 2 beauties. I need to give away a rooster we thought was a hen --- oops!! - Or maybe I'll just get more hens
big_smile.png

I too think that a meet of some kind needs to take place at least once each year. There are enough NC people on this site that we can generate enough interest to turn this into a big operation. Who else is interested?

vortec

yes i would be very intrested who is heading this up we need to make sure this happens

i am starting a buisness breeding and selling started silkies and chicks both show quality and pet quality

if intrested call (919) 610-4749

Back
Top Bottom