NC State Fair!

Just going crazy wondering is and where Alpha placed. I won't be back until Sunday to see. So if ANYONE goes and sees him. Take a picture for me
smile.png
Or at least tell me if you see any judges comments... or RIBBONS! LOL

Thank you all!!!

(You see his picture up there and the owner is Shannon... Me!)

Hey, I just picked him up a few hours ago!
big_smile.png
Most of the others were already gone, I wanted to see how many White silkie cocks there were... it sure looked like quite a few.

I'm so over the moon.
wee.gif

Awesome! Congrats! My son went today so he saw him. He also went last Sunday and we played hookey from school on Tuesday to go too. I love living so close to the fairgrounds, it is so convenient! I'm already looking forward to next year! My boys have big plans for something crazy for the kids lego building competition....

I want a baby from Alpha!
jumpy.gif

Congrats!
thumbsup.gif
I could not go down due to son came down w/ walking Nemona. I think that's right sorry if not been cleaning all day and very tried. I hope to be moved back down there by the next fair. Or at least have a home there till son does his walk on the stage next year. Sorry I missed all the chickens and such ,but can't wait till next year to see everything.

Quote:
Awww... I said if he won I would buy him a new girlfriend. My white bird, Muppet, was supposed to go too but was killed by a fox over the summer. Now I am selling off my Japanese Bantams and my black silkies to get 2 more white pullets to house w/ him.
smile.png

He deserves a nice lady!
D.gif

Old thred, but we should keep it going!

I know the fair is months away but for some breeds preparation begins now! are any of you planning on going or showing?

I hatched 3 japs I will show this year. 2 hens and a male. there is one youth contender that enters to look out for! he has excellent birds!

Back
Top Bottom