NE Oklahoma Chicken Stock - Let's Plan!

Great idea Coral, this will make less work for you & not make any person other than the person swapping responsible.

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone. One last question: Do we want to use the west side of the cubical wall sections for egg swaps and the east side for bird, equipment, etc. swaps? I know I will have baby chicks I'd be willing to swap, and there may be people with juvenile or adult birds they'd like to swap.

If we designate one side just for eggs and the other side for things that aren't eggs, we may be able to save folks some time hunting. The barn is large, so a central posting place shortens the distance to check what's available. And for those of us who've experienced a dulling of our previously razor-sharp memories, this might make finding what we want a little easier.

Let me know what you think about the two sides. I want to make the best use of the space we've got.

I will let other's weigh in on that. I personally plan to post a sign for anything that I have for trade or sale at my booth. That is how I plan to meet new people but for others that are more shy the board might be the ticket.

I will let other's weigh in on that. I personally plan to post a sign for anything that I have for trade or sale at my booth. That is how I plan to meet new people but for others that are more shy the board might be the ticket.

i'm so shy i may have to let sooner post my stuff for me!!!!!!!

tongue2.gif

Yeah your shy alright!

tongue2.gif

Yeah your shy alright!
you know i am.

quiet, shy, never a loud person. thats me!
gig.gif

never get in any sort of trouble at home or on the web!
lau.gif

easy going, never get excited.
he.gif

yep, that would be me!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

just got your pm about the rooster, weird huh?only took 3 - 4 days to get here!
barnie.gif

This makes me think I want to put a sign in my sale space and a swap offering page in space 159. The sign in my sale space would be confirmation that I do have eggs to swap, so people looking for a swap will be less hesitant to come talk to me.
yesss.gif
Thank you for not being shy.

My thing is that I might be looking for a certain thing but someone might also have something that I hadn't considered so I want to make sure I am open for any trade.

Yeah not shy just like Medfordz.........he's so full of it.

I really like the idea of having the info in one central place. So many times at different events I am hesitant to just walk up and ask the person. It would also be great to have a sign at the booth telling what is available, I really think this could help newbies a bunch. At least they know the person at that booth has the breeds they are thinking about might be able to give info on them. This also takes all "responsibility" off of the event holders shoulders and puts it on the person doing the swapping, where it needs to be. That way no hurt feelings!
I can't wait for NEOCS!
Shellie

My thing is that I might be looking for a certain thing but someone might also have something that I hadn't considered so I want to make sure I am open for any trade.

Yeah not shy just like Medfordz.........he's so full of it.

lau.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
lau.gif

i'm leaving my option's open. if i go looking for 1 thing, i never find it. if i dont know what i want, i always find it!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom