Neapolitan Mastiff NW PA

Sonia

Songster
11 Years
Apr 19, 2008
SE Oklahoma
Very sweet female. Spayed. UTD on shots. Had cherry eye last year and has been surgically fixed so it will not reoccur. Will be 2 years old on June 10th. Will not reach full growth until June 2009. Is fine with chickens, other dogs, cats, kids ect. Prefers women but is fine with men as long as she is introduced on neutral ground.

Can anyone give my 'little' girl a home?

Aww that's such a shame. I fostered/rescued a male after Hurricane Katrina. They are awesome dogs. Best of luck finding her a home. I think the 'male' thing is in all of them.

I love her dearly but DH says she has to go. He gave me one month to find her a home or she'll be put down.

Please go to Neorescue.net. Follow their instructions for surrendering your girl to them. Every breed has a breed club and a rescue organization. I have worked with rescue groups extensively in the past and have found them to be the best resource for rehoming a dog, especially such a large breed as a Neo that needs to be placed in a responsible home. Good luck with your girl and I hope rescue works out.

Quote:
If anyone ever gave me a month to give up my dog or it would be put down I would leave them. That is not right. I would contact a Neapolitan Mastiff rescue agency and tell them that you need her to be placed ASAP.

I am sorry to have offended you but my family comes before a pet. I have 4 other dogs as well that I AM keeping. I have sent an email to the rescue. Please don't judge me. You have no idea what our situation is.

poor girl...I have an English Mastiff that I love dearly, and he was given to me as a pup....I wish I lived closer to you! But I agree, the rescue org. is your best bet hun...good luck

Last edited:
If someone here is interested in her I would be willing to help with gas $ for you to come and get her. Please PM me if this is the case.

Back
Top Bottom