NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

We are a bunch of cages, a huge parrot cage , a really nice white thin two floor wire cage its pretty big light great for a bunch of small birds, a three teir cage great for ferrets, and a few others,two black new zealand x does, leghorn pullets about a month old now, a couple suxxes, any interest in any baby geese anyone? If so let me know and I will bring a couple there under heat light, a couple of gueneas

Last edited:
Hey Gypsylion :)

Hey Tammie! I have a few questions:
1. How old are your chicks?
2. Do you know which d'Uccle colors you have?Â
3. Are your silkie chicks bearded?Â
4. Are they all straight run?
Â
The chicks hatched 4/1, the Duccles are the mille fluer, the silkie chicks I believe are bearded but I'd have to double check and they are straight run :)

Tammie

Tony, now I"m confused. I don't have membership yet-- can I do it when I arrive? If I can't do it at the gate, it was suggested I go to the building to handle membership so I can sell. Please set me straight.
Yes you can do it when you arrive.

I ended up not being able to make it. If anyone is interested in standard sized RIR or Americaunas I have girl chicks. I also have bantam cochin, americaunas and silkies :)

Tammie

Tony, now I"m confused. I don't have membership yet-- can I do it when I arrive? If I can't do it at the gate, it was suggested I go to the building to handle membership so I can sell. Please set me straight.
You have to go inside to register as a memeber,just tell the guy at the gate you are joining today.A little late.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom