NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

I had a wonderful time, meeting a lot of people. Seemed like a decent turnout for a cool early April day, with blustery winds on occassion.

I sold a lot of marans-- everyone was facinated by the very dark brick red eggs. I picked up a narri hen at the last minute and she is now SUnday dinner.And then stayed for the meeting and speaker. Looking forward to next time!

( thank you Keesmom, and TOny in NH for the details.)

Hello everyone, Tyngsboro garden center starting this month, the third sunday of the month, time is ( eight am to noon) there is a $five setup fee, poultry, game fowl must be from tested flocks please bring health certificate or card. I will post up the addy later tonight

I had a great day Sunday! sold a bunny and some muscovie hatching eggs! I have a pair of white call ducks for sale. cute , friendly couple.
big_smile.png
I still have a few muscovie drakes for sale and will have some new ducklings in a week or two. I bought 6 hatching eggs for my broody hen. she is happily sitting on them..... My roo can't keep up with his 20 wives.......

Hey Tony...sorry I missed yesterday... way to much to do around the house. I plan to be there in May and June, though. I'm still interested in the cage.
You got it.A guy wanted to buy it,but I told him it's for someone else.It's 24x24x18high.Didn't know if you saw the measurements in the other post so I posted size again.
In N.H.,Tony.

I had a great day Sunday! sold a bunny and some muscovie hatching eggs! I have a pair of white call ducks for sale. cute , friendly couple.
big_smile.png
I still have a few muscovie drakes for sale and will have some new ducklings in a week or two. I bought 6 hatching eggs for my broody hen. she is happily sitting on them..... My roo can't keep up with his 20 wives.......
Sorry I didn't get around to see everyone--- my 3 musovies are doing well and their 3 offspring!

Hello everyone, Tyngsboro garden center starting this month, the third sunday of the month, time is ( eight am to noon) there is a $five setup fee, poultry, game fowl must be from tested flocks please bring health certificate or card. I will post up the addy later tonight
Would you repost the address? Or are you starting another thread?

Back
Top Bottom