NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

I have 2 mallard ducks for sale, $20 each they are from spring hatch, and a silkie hen non bearded multi colored black brown dad is a sizzle so she carrys the sizzle geene $15

I am bringing a couple female ducks 2 are mallards and maybe 2 muscovy ducks and a ew bunnydfew dward lion heads 1 doe 1 buck young 10 weeks now, and a couple others, a pair of yellow and green parakeets and a few chickens

Hey folks!

I'll be heading over to Westford with a couple of friends this Sunday, and we're curious what y'all will be bringing!

My friends are definitely looking for chicks or pullets of any of the following breeds - anyone bringing anything like this?
*Cream Legbar
*Swedish Flower
*Orpingtons (lavender or other unusual colors, I think)
*Wyandottes (silver-laced)
*Polish
*Barnevelder
*Belgian d'Anvers

I'm also looking for a new home for my 8-month old Blue Mottled bantam cochin roo (from LuckyPickens eggs). Anyone interested? I'll have him out with a $10 sale sign on his cage, but if one of you folks wants him, I'd be glad to give him to you or possibly trade for a pullet or hen. He tolerates handling, but was hen-raised so he isn't super cuddly (though I'm sure that could change!)

This is, amazingly, the only picture I seem to have of him at the moment. I'll get a better one today and upload it for ya.

Hey folks!

I'll be heading over to Westford with a couple of friends this Sunday, and we're curious what y'all will be bringing!

My friends are definitely looking for chicks or pullets of any of the following breeds - anyone bringing anything like this?
*Cream Legbar
*Swedish Flower
*Orpingtons (lavender or other unusual colors, I think)
*Wyandottes (silver-laced)
*Polish
*Barnevelder
*Belgian d'Anvers

I'm also looking for a new home for my 8-month old Blue Mottled bantam cochin roo (from LuckyPickens eggs). Anyone interested? I'll have him out with a $10 sale sign on his cage, but if one of you folks wants him, I'd be glad to give him to you or possibly trade for a pullet or hen. He tolerates handling, but was hen-raised so he isn't super cuddly (though I'm sure that could change!)

This is, amazingly, the only picture I seem to have of him at the moment. I'll get a better one today and upload it for ya.

I'll be there and glad to say I am sold out of pheasants for this year.Will have more in the spring.Next meeting is March 2.www.neasociety.com for info.
In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited:
Tomorrow meet, i am bringing some brand new chick feeders and water's and pond and garden deicers 2, a couple 50 pd bags of carb guard pellets for horses, pig pellets and a lamb pellets, a couple of heat lamps never been used and a few others stuff may notbring any young birds due to the freezing brrrr

Back
Top Bottom