NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by shay20, Sep 4, 2010.

1. darbella

darbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:How many eggs do the brisneas hold? And can you PM me what you would be asking for one of them?

Those Brinseas are are the best... you'll love it Darlene. I'm leaning towards a Dickey too.

I could get in a lot of trouble with one of those cabinet bators! LOL

2. Poultry Run Farm

Poultry Run Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Maine
    Quote:They are in [​IMG]

3. Poultry Run Farm

Poultry Run Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Maine
    Quote:Oh good, I hope so. You would have enjoyed it today. Hopefully Laura can make it too if she has a lot to sell.

Cindy is correct not hatching too much this year and what we do hatch will probably sell young and not grow out too many. Have lots of adult stock to let go, most are last years, some are just starting to lay and others will be soon.

Isn't the next Westford the same day as the NE Bantam show? Would be May 1st, right?? Get my dates soooo confused.

4. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    Quote:I think so. Of course this now screws up my plans to go to ME that weekend to get the chicks out of your hair. You could always bring your adults to Westford to sell. [​IMG] You'd probably go home empty.

5. keesmom

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    Quote:I could get in a lot of trouble with one of those cabinet bators! LOL

Just because you have all that space doesn't mean you need to fill it all. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself. [​IMG]

So Dave, do you want to place your order with me? [​IMG]

6. snowhorse

snowhorse Pantry Brook Farm

Jun 13, 2009
    MA
    It was really crazy! I sold what I had before I could even get out of my truck!

I know this is a little bit of a reach, but I am wondering if anyone knows the name or contact information of the man who had the kittens? We took 3 and I have a friend that really would like any if he had any left. Any info would be appreciated!

7. vnsseed

vnsseed Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Only if I can sleep on your couch..... cuz Jen will throw me out!! [​IMG]

We have been talking about it, but she isn't convinced....... yet. [​IMG]

8. keesmom

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    Do you have one Brinsea or two? I have all 3 running right now, and I still had to give 5 dozen eggs to other people last week!

9. vnsseed

vnsseed Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Quote:2 and an LG (not a big fan of the LG, but I just couldn't justify another Brinsea.... mine as well just get a Dickey).

10. keesmom

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    Quote:2 and an LG (not a big fan of the LG, but I just couldn't justify another Brinsea.... mine as well just get a Dickey).

Yup, for what I paid for the 3 Brinseas I could have bought a Dickey. I'd also not have incubators spread out all over the house.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by