NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

Quote:
Are you sure? The guy that had them said they were 2 sisters to me! Oh boy, he will be upset to think he sold a pair for that price i bet! haha I got my canaries from him. He is a nice guy.

One definitely has something that the other one doesn't.I was very surprised ...
Quote:
Are you sure? The guy that had them said they were 2 sisters to me! Oh boy, he will be upset to think he sold a pair for that price i bet! haha I got my canaries from him. He is a nice guy.

Quote:

LOL

i will be there with flemish giants all whites w/ruby eyes.

i have some chicks, but only bringing them if someone is interested they will be 2 weeks old then.

they are amberlinks and speckled sussex pullets 90% sure hatchery marek vaccinated

maybe a few bantam hens i think thats it for me

oh i have a really nice really BAD splash silkie roo still looking for a good home as well

need shay to change the date to reuse the thread, ooooh shayyy
tongue.png

I'll be at this one. I need to bring Dave's incubator. I'll also have a few faverolles pullets, bantam and maybe LF.

Any one have 1 or 2 female button quail? I lost my female and now her mate is running around crazy calling for her.I tried to put him in with my other two and they tried to kill him

Back
Top Bottom