NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

Quote:

the tom was a yr in june and the hen is or should be just starting to lay. i say should as i cant find her nest as yet so either she isnt laying yet or she has a good laying place.

I think they only lay in the spring, so that may be why you haven't seen any eggs.

Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow. We won't make it. Jonathan has a homework project that involves driving him all over town to see historical sites, and Katherine has a birthday party to go to at noon.

Quote:
thats the kind of project i would be interested in. i have yet to be assigned one i am interested in. see the i here..ya mario project is a moms project

Hello.

I was at the swap, and I lost the cards of two people I want to do buisness with.

Specifically, there was a gentleman that took unwanted roosters and had fertile chicken eggs for sale. If anyone has his contact information, please PM it to me.

Also, I bought three 6 week old mescovy ducks. Two of which slipped through the electric poultry net and are in parts unknown (possibly in the meadow, but good luck finding them). The third duck is now the ugly duckling and very lonely among the chickens. I would like to find her to get more ducks so my duck has friends.

I will post once I have this information.

Actualy, any local folks that provide these two things would be appreciated. I am in Framingham.

Thanks,
Doug

Ps: found both People. Thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom