NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

jackandrabbits035.jpg

bringing a pair of midget white turkeys with us

72605_dsc_0020.jpg

72605_dsc_0074.jpg

I'm in lunenburg and have 3 roosters in my flock of 10. Clearly I need to place a couple. Anyone have any interest in the frizzle roo or polish roo that I have? They are 6 months old. Both came from npip tested flocks. I also have a maran auracana cross- light grey with red highlights. Appears rumpless and has face tufts. He just crowed this am. I'm really sad!

Please Im me. Thanks

Free, free, free! Think I have a place for the frizzle, but could ask them to take one of the others instead. He's supposed to go tomorrow am. I have the the friz caged as he's being horrible to the maran cross. The polish is nice with the ladies, but chased my 5 year old daughter and shes terrified of him. The maran cross just crowed for the first time yesterday- hes a wild card. Too many roosters!

I still have that pair of button quail, too. Both males- living in harmony. Looking for a good home for them. Have a nice set up for them... All for $20?

Can't make it to the swap or chicken stock.

Edit: darn, luvschicken, thought you were talking to me! Sorry!

Last edited:
I have a couple of bunnys for sale, a couple of pure mini rex carrying lilac geenes, and a coupl eof mini rex x lion heads, dont look like lion heads, $10.00 each
serama chicks about a month old, and a couple of serama x chicks, egg layer x chicks (oeg lf x blue maran) barred rock chicks, i also have 2 buff ducklings

I will be bringing two free cockerels. One is pure Ameraucana. His color is from a lavender crossed with wheaten. He is mostly black with golden (split silver) hackles. His sisters lay nice blue eggs so he should have genes for good color. The other is an Ameraucana/Marans cross. He is a gold/red color. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Back
Top Bottom