NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

Quote:
As the smilie says, GAH.
barnie.gif

Got a bit ahead of myself apparently... Unless something changes between now and tomorrow morning, I'm not going to be able to make it due to lack of transportation (assuming no one is headed that way from the Boston area, right?).

Will definitely see you all at another swap soon - and I can't wait!

I hope you all have a blast tomorrow and find everything you're looking for and nothing you don't need.
big_smile.png

We all dont need nuthin we gotta have! LOL

I did good, i sold a guinea hen a cochin hen and a rooster, and 3 chicks and a couple bails of hay, came home with 6 roosters
hide.gif
a couple my sister in law wants for her place) yay!

Saw so much i wanted to get but did not have the funds for maybe that was a good thing lol
Great swap today, weather worked awsomely, ate some chicken chili with corn bread yum.

I wish I had more money today, saw a lot of caged birds I would have bought! Ended up with a canary hen so I can hopefully get some babies for Gypsy with her! Think I paid too much, but she was very pretty so I had to have her, and she is a proven hen. Sold a bag of cedar shavings and a medium cat carrier...woopty doo! Came home with my cornish and serama mama and her chick, and cleaned the coop and shut the door so the free loaders...I mean free rangers will go back to their dog house coop, they been pooping all over everything!

Quote:
why didnt you tell me, I gave 3 of them to Jackie!! There was another guy down the end that had some of the most beautiful colors of buttons I have ever seen, and different patterns too!

I shouild have said! I wanted buttons so bad but, controlled myself! LOL!
Quote:
why didnt you tell me, I gave 3 of them to Jackie!! There was another guy down the end that had some of the most beautiful colors of buttons I have ever seen, and different patterns too!

hehe
yuckyuck.gif

some days we really need that separation from the spouses! happy mine has gone to watch the Pats game at a friends tonight! i get to chill out with my lil' peeps!

Back
Top Bottom