NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

Quote:
Shay, do you have a picture of the Satinettes or fantails? How much are you asking for the pair? I've been really thinking about pigeons lately, so I may have a few more questions for you on Sunday...
smile.png

I will go get pics now, do you have a cell i can text them to?
The satinetts i am asking $25.00 for the pair

Thanks! My phone has been acting a little wacky about pictures recently, but it's worth a try: 979 575 3880.

Oh I also have an incubator for sale, my cockatoo bit out some stryofaom but not all the way through , it still holds heat and humidty, works good, asking $25.00 for it.

Quote:
Is this a chicken swap? I'm looking for Welsummers and Black Copper Marans. I also have two 16 week old pullets, Columbian Rock crosses I'd like to swap.

Ok update on what i am hopeing to bring tomorrow to the swap
3 baby ducklings_from my buffs could be pure could be crossed with pekin
4 or 5 egg layer breeds chicks with in a week and half old(OEG LF x Blue maran - 2 are white with dark markings and 2 are black
2 or 3 serama x chicks all with in a week to a week and half old
3 or 4 cochin bantam chicks with in a week and half old
pair of satenett pigions (gypsylion i got totake those pics for you)
pair of fan tail x pigions
Bunnys all about 3 months old now, 2 are pure mini rex carrying lilac, 2 are lion head x mini rex, one black and white and one black
and 1 mini lop x mini rex, black and white
1 guenea hen about 6 months old
1 black cochin standard rooster
a few bails of hay
incubator
dog house hard plastic igloo type nice
ferret cage
cat carrier

Oh and i have a fax, copier scanner printer all in one lexmark, if any one is interested i will bring it with i was asking $30.00 for it but will sell it for $15.00

and i have a printer scanner copier will sell for $10.00

Last edited:
Quote:
Is this a chicken swap? I'm looking for Welsummers and Black Copper Marans. I also have two 16 week old pullets, Columbian Rock crosses I'd like to swap.

Yes this a chicken swap, everyone has there birds ect.. for sale, if you are looking to swap if you find something you like you can aks the seller if they will swap, they may not they may be interested to know what you have, all depends on teh sellers.

Quote:

Yes this a chicken swap, everyone has there birds ect.. for sale, if you are looking to swap if you find something you like you can aks the seller if they will swap, they may not they may be interested to know what you have, all depends on teh sellers.

You do need to be a member of the NAS to sell though. So if you want to just sell them you'll have to join. Tomorrow is renewal day for everyone anyway.

Quote:
i am sooo looking forward to going and clearing this yard of many roosters and a few hens and down to breeder stock in rabbits. need a uhaul LOL

forgot 2 rew lionheads 8 weeks
and mom and 2 babies holland x >? meaning mom is a holland x tiny thing and dad was a holland. 8 weeks

I am bringing:

LG incubatore, excellent condition, used 2X
Sm. Brooder tanlk with screen cover, great for button quail
Sm, heat lamp perfect for this tank w/heat bulb 85watt
assorted cat carriers CHEEP!
Lg bag of cedar shavings good for under a coop to repel bugs
Lg. flight/aviary cage approx. 4ft x 3ft x18" deep weith multiple access doors
Assorted dishes, bowls

Animals:

Teddy bear guinea pig with full pedigree (great 4H project piggie) sow
trio or possible quad of dark cornish bantams
serama hen with silkied serama chick (4wks old)
EE cross splash hen

couple of pairs of zebra finches

LOOKING FOR:

small finch cage for trade or inexpensive
doe mini rex bunny of breeding age that is small (micro ?)

Quote:
As the smilie says, GAH.
barnie.gif

Got a bit ahead of myself apparently... Unless something changes between now and tomorrow morning, I'm not going to be able to make it due to lack of transportation (assuming no one is headed that way from the Boston area, right?).

Will definitely see you all at another swap soon - and I can't wait!

I hope you all have a blast tomorrow and find everything you're looking for and nothing you don't need.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom